United Packaging is taking an aggressive growth trajectory to exponentially grow business within the next five years as it continues to expand its footprint and invest in its people. The company uniquely services its customers and grows its business by empowering its sales professionals with the flexibility to provide creative and custom solutions. United Packaging is a family-owned, regional packaging supplies, equipment, and services company with a national footprint extending from coast to coast. Currently servicing both Fortune 500 and local businesses with customized offerings, United Packaging prides itself on its value-added, consultative go-to-market approach, specializing in vendor managed inventory programs, customer specific product stocking, lean business solutions, and sustainable, efficient packaging.
United Packaging is seeking a personable, detail-oriented, customer-focused Inside Sales professional to join our growing sales team. The Inside Sales Account Manager is an associate, mid-level sales position primarily responsible for inside sales account business relationship development, increasing revenue and profit and building the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
To be successful in this role, you should be a proactive, customer-focused sales professional who has demonstrated success for relationship building, client satisfaction, strategic growth, and account maintenance. You will be expected to consistently provide excellent customer service and leadership to accounts, as well as represent company values to customers to ensure quality. Internally, the person in this position will be a team player, working cross-functionally to provide a seamless customer experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – Include, but are not limited to, the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Develop, maintain, and increase sales volume within existing customer business through account penetration and relationship building.
· Develop new accounts when assigned. Be responsible for up selling programs, services, and value-added products into current customer base
· Aggressively manage business building activity to pursue growth through outreach, engagement, and development of current and assigned customers. Sell through phone calls and/or web-based presentations.
· Ensure customer satisfaction and retention through consistent, productive account calls and proactive outreach.
· Maintain customer engagement and reporting through timely and accurate updates of company Salesforce CRM tool.
· Collaborate with the Customer Service, Finance and Marketing teams on customer satisfaction.